Monday, July 7, 2008

Yeah man, attached below is the some of the photo when i went korean last month (june 08).

Please enjoy =)







Well... what can i say? This week, no. This year birthday celebration is super duper blessing.

Not only i got financial blessing, i got love blessing, i got care blessing, i got all sort of blessing from the all the people around. In summary, i feel SO BLESS.
I would like to give thousands of thanks to people who made their time specially for me, specially those who went to places whereby it is inconvenient to them. A REALLY BIG THANKS TO U GUYS. *muacks*
Then, AGAIN another thanks for the PRESSIE. Really appreciate all those presents and i will definitely treasure it. *muacks again*
Lastly, thanks for all the cakes~~ had alot of cakes and i think i'm lacking of breathe becoz of the dozen of candles to blow.
Oh yeah.. those candles... reminded me that i'm 20years old. AND as suggested on my blog header. Its time for me to chiong sua all the way.. Chiong for my future, chiong n chiong.. keep on moving forward till the Lord is holding me up in the sky.. =)
Yes chiong sua. Tonight shall be my last freedom night to be typing this blog, making some entries and feeling emo here n there. haa, yes chiong sua! TML IS BOOK IN DAY. THE START OF BMT.
So dear readers, please don't be saddened by this new. Though i might not be free to upload fascinating stories or some emotional topic, or some nice pictures(duh! referring to me of coz =D), or maybe sharing some insight experience, BUT.. BUT BUT BUT... I'LL BE BACK! THATS FOR SURE..
SO make the tagboard busy okayy.. For as now onwards, your dear writer have to report BMTC School 2 by 9.30am. See u guys around!
*muacks* :D

No comments: