Thursday, August 7, 2008

wooo.. its been like almost 1 month since i blogged. sorry man readers.

I hope to have more time and lesser constraints to let me blog BUT, ever since i started serving my country, time have been restricted... freedom have been kinda of taken away from me. BUT still, praise the Lord for as He is always with me. Making me feel like freedom is still there.

Time really flies. Without knowing, i'm already 1month away from POP (Passing out Parade). HA!!! Army life might be tough, but as long as you tahan it all the way, it is actually kinda of cool. So to those guys who are going to join force with me, be happy because you are going to serve it!!! WEEEEE..

Basically, nth much to post as well..


THE MOST DISAPPOINTING THING RIGHT NOW IS.....

A COMPUTER BREAKDOWN... =(

No comments: